Play the Oregon Trail game, then answer each of the questions with a complete sentence.
1.Who do you think this game was made for?
I think this game was made for students that want to have fun.
2. What does the player see and do? You see some fun and learning more how to play it and how to finish to the end.
3. What are the rules and how do you win?
The rules are to pass it to the end and you can not have as money that you want to have.
4. What is the goal of the game?
The goal of the game is to get to the end and get a good score and don't let your animals dye.5. What will the player learn by playing this game?
He will learn to get better and learn more how to play.
6. What makes this game fun for the player?
What it makes it fun is how they move and when you hunt the food.
7. What kind of graphic/animation are in the game?
The animation are when the animals are dying and they don't have a good health your animation is going to be to work better on trying to not let more animals dye and they would get good health.
8. What kind of sounds are in the game?
They are sounds of music when you want to go see a place were you get to.
9. What makes this game special and unique?
What it makes special is that you get to pick your own names.
10. Why will it sell?You want to buy it do your animals will get good health and if it fets a problem on your wagon and if you dont have nothinj=g bad for you your going to get alot of truble and you animals are goung to dye.