Tuesday, April 19, 2011

iPads Enchance Learning In Some Fayette Classrooms!!:p

I think it is really cool to have iPads in 2nd grade and that you can do allot things in it. I think is good because if you are going to have iPads and you are not going to buy supplies.I think that not buying supplies is cool and especially for poor people they can save that money for another thing.But what I think it is not cool is like if they break one and they are poor how are they going to pay it and then if imagine half of the class already break iPads that wouldn't be cool.Ir another thing is that they need to get better at writing imagine getting to 3rd grade and having allot of trouble to write and write so ugly that wouldn't be cool.Those are the things I think of having iPads.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment