Monday, May 16, 2011

What I Learned From My Game

Here are some things you can choose to write about:
  • Your experiences working on a team (or without a team if you were alone)
  • I think with a team I should done my game.But I didn't had a team so I didnt'n finish the game.
  • Something you did that you are proud of :What I'm proud of my self is taht I did half of my game and for the next time I'm going to finish it.
  • Something you learned about yourself :I learned how to make drag and drop my hats and I think it was really cool learning how to drag and drop.
  • Something you learned about the topic that you made your game on :I learned how to do questons to people about math and know I think it is really easy.
  • Anything else related to what you have learned in Globaloria :NOOO I think it was fun learning it this year because I hadn't did it on my hold life that I had been in Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment