Friday, October 1, 2010

Why I love to dance?

I love to dance because is fun.It is fun for me because I jump and do alot of more stuff.I love when it is  a party because at the end they do a dance and a start dancing,and I love to dance because when is a party and my causen is there I have more fun.Some of students and other humans don't like to dance because they say that they are shin to go dance. But I'm not shin to go up in the dance because nothing is gonna happen.I realy work hard on school so I could go to the dance on October 15.When is that day I'm going home and I think my causen is going to do my hair.Then from hat I'm going to change and come to school and have some fun and dance yheaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. It is going to be fun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment