Monday, August 29, 2011

Single Story

A single story is  when someone judges about you because you don't look like them and they think  that you are different because your skin color,you speak Spanish or you don't speak Spanish,your not from the U.S.A,and some people think that your poor because your Mexican or when you look like your not from the U.S.A.For example when  I got to school the tough I didn't speak Spanish and I ask them ''why?'' and they always say because your face and your voice don't sound like if you were Mexican.What I have heard in my culture is that when ever they see a boy like my brother they think that he is Mexican and that he doesn't have papers.I think that people should just stop saying how you look like because sometimes they make people feel sad or angry.I have heard that people that are white are rich and they have good schools to go.What I can investigate about it is take a picture of a person that look Mexican,white,and a person that is African American.If I make a game about an Mexican getting told that he don't belongs in the united states and that you need to stop them.You go to the next level and you try to stop more people.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment