Friday, October 14, 2011

Darfur Is Dying :)

We play a game that it is call Dar fur is dying  and when I play it I learn allot of things.What I learn from that game is that Darfur is a really small place where the Janjaweed attack them.What I learn from that game to is that they need to forage for water and the smaller kids when they go git water they don't get that much and the woman gets more water but runs slower.I learn to that they have to wait a wile so they would get Medical supplies.
     When you play there's some difference in the game and the difference are that if you forage for water with a child that is really young is gonna run faster but not getting that much water.If you get an older child or the woman you get more water and run more slower.The game tells you how they live when you go to camp and you click on the queston mark it tells you how they live.
     When you go to camp is really fun because you get to plant food and catch up a level.It is fun to because you get to learn about Darefur.Learning about Darfur sounds really fun because is a really experience that you can have.
 Theres this questons that they ask you is you want to send a letter to thae president or share on Facebook I think they put that so they would know that they really need help and learn there expirences.I think to that they wnat to share it so they would learn that theres other people in the world that they need help on.
    It  inspire me to make like a game because I think is sad how they live and ecpesually thinking how they rape the womans.Imagine if they did that to you or heat you or kill your family.I think you wont like to have that life thats the reoson they need help.
      Links:
http://blog.dhpp.org/2011/06/13/darfur-is-dying-a-human-rights-simulation/
http://gamrreview.vgchartz.com/game/55509/darfur-is-dying/
   
   

No comments:

Post a Comment