Monday, September 20, 2010

My issue

 social issue is something that affects many people at one time. What are some social issues that are important to you? Why are they important?The problem that affects many people  is the weather.Why is so important to me? because the weather some times is find but some times is difficult.Why is difficult? because it cause on earth and that whether could go on the places were people are and my family.So I'm always thinking of the weather because my siters or family gets sick so I'm always thinking.Some times when some of my family gets sick I'm sad because they feel so bad.When always my sister gets sick is when is cold.when she gets sick I'm always sad because she gets the temperature high and she cry.That's why the temperature is so important the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment